Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SURE IT CAN BE FIXED… BUT IT’S GONNA COST YA…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/copenhagen-climate-change-confe/6750849/Copenhagen-climate-summit-issues-money.html

“Copenhagen climate summit issues: money”

Now they finally get around to it ‘...ah, yes… by the way… the money… you see we’ve got this problem… it’s getting too hot from all the carbon emissions… but we can fix it… and keep it from raising more than 2 degrees celsius by 2050… but… it’s gonna cost ya… about 10 trillion dollars… so… we’ll have to raise some taxes on the whole world…’

…okay… as I put another log in the fireplace at my chilly little house down by the river… I got a question… or two… How does all this get fixed for 10 trillion dollars?… and who gets paid 10 trillion dollars to fix this over heating problem?… and are you in any way connected to them in a business… or stock option… or grant sort of way?

…can we have a little more transparency on all of this?

…excuse me a moment …while I stir the coals up with the poker and add another log to the fire…

I could use one of those extra degrees right now… oh, but I have to wait until 2050 or so… let’s see now… I’ll be 106 then… maybe… we shall see…

…makes you wonder …about that conspiracy theroy ‘…with their controled media… they create a problem (oil dependency, over heating, terrorists, WMDs, pig flu… whatever…)… then we demand a solution… then they provide it… at a cost… of more of our liberties and money…’

…I’m not rabble rousing …I’m just asking questions …because I’m believing less and less… of what I hear, see, and read… in all the news media… around my parts it’s cold and rainey… and I’ve survived another round of lay offs… and I’m getting closer to Chapter 7 everyday.

…how’s the weather and economic recovery going in your reality? ...any sudden (Uranus) changes in your reality (Neptune/Pisces illusions) lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment