Monday, December 21, 2009

I SAID IT WOULD BE A CRAZY DAY FOR FOOTBALL!

Big Ben does it again… a final play 19 yard pass to Mike Wallace… and the Steelers beat the Packers 37-36! Russell completes a pass in the last 35 seconds, and the underdog by 14 points, The Raiders beat the Broncos 20-19! The underdog Titans score a field goal in over time and beat the Dolphins 27-24… The 9 point underdog Panthers defeat the Vikings 26-7… and the lowly Buccaneers beat the Seahawks 24-7… who woulda thunk it? …sure woulda been a nice parley bet…

I keep telling myself that I actually won… by knowing better (for once) than to make any bets on such a day… with Mars sitting on its station at 19 degrees of Leo and cooking all the squares… too much energy to accurately make a prediction… other than… bang! …it will be a surprise.

Too cold to ride my motorcycle… pooh… and burrrrrr….

No comments:

Post a Comment