Wednesday, October 14, 2009

THEY JUST DON’T GET IT… IT’S BOTH… AND EVERYTHING…

Pick whatever name you want… Jesus, God, Allah, Jehovah, Brahma, Buddha, Ra, Great Spirit, Zoroaster, Zeus… whoever. Me… I prefer Creator… or if I’m in a Zen mood, the Tao… it’s all the same thing… that creates everything all the time… right NOW

…to include Bill O’Rielly and Dawkins …Christians and Atheists
creationists and evolutionists …me and you… all of the ‘us and them’ groups …and everybody in between …the Creator never said anything about killing anyone for any reason …people just made those parts up …the Creator simply is infinite unconditional love and gives us everything …to include the most precious gift of all… ‘free will’ …so what do you choose to do?

…when does the drop of water realize that it IS the ocean?

…just some late night thoughts chattering in my mind’s ear… that won’t shut up until I write them down …ah, there …now I choose to have a bowl of ice cream and cookies…

…may the peace and love of the cosmos be with you…

No comments:

Post a Comment