Thursday, October 29, 2009

LONG WEARY MONTH…

My old eyes are weary… but healing… and my heart heavy… as I try to plod through all the media news that confirms the on going planetary transits… it’s a mess… and a test for us all…

The question is how to love and forgive it all?… as the Creator does all the time… right NOW …or failing that… as we most often do… at least try and not participate in the madness… and to try and duck and stay out of the way… a literal ‘being in this world… but not of it.’

That seems to be the lot for most of us… trying to just get by… and to stay out of the way of the violence and madness… What else can one do? …our vote seems to be more and more meaningless everyday… If it were to profit them personally… politicians would pass various bills and laws over night.

The reality that the politicians and money people don’t want to face is that their false credit card economy is being shattered (Saturn opposite Uranus) as this ‘Ponzi’ scheme economy (Jupiter conjunct Neptune) finally exhausts itself and collapses…

…life goes on …as do economies …later today and tomorrow a lady is coming over to give my little house by the river a serious cleaning up… pick up, vacuum, laundry, etc. I can’t afford to pay her… and she can’t afford the $!00 40 page Solar return and 90 day forecast astrology report she wants…

So… we both return to a barter economy… I work out and print up the report for her and she cleans my place up… and then later in the evening… I’ll deliver a relationship chart to a waitress at a nearby diner… and she will pick up my dinner check… and life goes on… there are solutions.

Simple ones… like here is what I can offer and here is what I want/need… what do you want/need and what can you offer… in a fair exchange that benefits us both? …and we both really mean it and deliver without ripping the other off…

More and more… I’m finding very effective and simple solutions… not new… but often forgotten… as the media and social machine plays the ‘bait and switch’ game and tries to dominate and control us… with their latest hyped what’s the ‘norm’ polls and propaganda…

The simple fact is… if you’re being ridden… all you have to do is lie down and quit carrying… game over… ‘I’m not doing this anymore. …go ahead, kill me… then you got no one to play with anymore… and you will have to carry all this crap by yourself.

Now… if you want to play nice and be fair… we can start over… but I’m not putting up with your crap anymore… now pick up your share of this… and let’s get on with it… or please… just let me pass out of your life… and you go do whatever you choose… but without me.’

…and the hype goes on…

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-10/29/content_12357380.htm

“Taliban in Pakistan blame U.S. Blackwater for deadly blast”

…who knows? …it wouldn’t surprise me …as the half-brother to the corrupt Afghan election fraud president being on the CIA payroll doesn’t really surprise me… what is to expected in a country whose economy is 60% opium cultivation and trade?…

…and it gets even more silly,

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/levi-johnston-full-frontal-playgirl-shots-will-be-tastefully-done-20092910

Levi Johnston: Full-Frontal Playgirl Shots Will Be "Tastefully" Done

Say what? …okay, now Levi is a naked 19 year old ‘sex icon’…
I’m not going to try and reason this… no judgments… it is what it is… this is the energy that is presenting itself… as an impartial Taoist and astrology scientist I will simply observe and record the data…

So, look for a new entry on my Sex Astrology by Mason Garrett Blog… “Sex Astrology Quickie – Levi Johnston”… and we will see what’s in his chart that’s making him so hot… among female ‘Cougars’… who will be snapping up his naked pics in the upcoming issue of Playgirl Magazine…

As transiting Jupiter approaches another conjunction with Neptune again… now with a four degree orb… we will see more bizarre and fantastic scandals and other strange things to come… this Fall through Spring… interesting times, indeed…

…may the peace and love of the cosmos be with you…

No comments:

Post a Comment