Monday, April 19, 2010

EVERY COUNTRY HAS THEIR RELIGIOUS NUTS…

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04/19/iranian-cleric-promiscuous-women-cause-quakes/

“Iranian Cleric Says Promiscuous Women Are to Blame for Earthquakes.”

…“Many women who do not dress modestly …lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes,” Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.”

…and we have our own …The Revs Jerry Falwell and Pat Roberson said similar things about Hurricane Katrina being caused by liberals, gays, and pagans… and Pat’s recent religious history lesson on how Haiti’s pact with the Devil has caused all their past problems… and their recent earthquake…

I am at a loss for words here… as if quoting them seems to say it all… with further criticism and comment unnecessary ...it gives me spooky thoughts ...with my charts and occasional right on dates of prediction ...I could be a prophet in the Middle East ...oh, but then I forget ...in those locales astrologers are often considered agents of the Devil... and often lose their heads... I'll stay in Long Beach for now... If I start getting really radical I'll move a few miles north ... up the Pacific Coast Highway to Venice Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment