Monday, February 8, 2010

SAINTS WIN! MASON’S SUPER BOWL PICKS - 3 FOR 3! HOOYAH!



The power in the aspects of the game exploded immediately with the record setting 96 yard drive that gave the Colts the first score… and yeah, I had the thought… ‘maybe I’ve read the charts all backwards?’ …and at the half it was 13-6 in favor of the Colts …I’m convinced the higher forces like to mess with my mind.

Then the second half begins to look more like what the chart had shown me… The third quarter I am beginning to see the tie and the over time and the field goal win… and 4th quarter starts out Colts 17 Saints 16.

The Saints score and it’s 24-17… then with 3 minutes 12 seconds left in the game and the Colts close to scoring… which will tie it up …and then the over time… but, no… Tracy Porter intercepts Peyton’s pass… and runs downfield 74 yards and puts it away for the Saints 34-17! The ‘Yod’… the destiny… the luck… not exactly the way I saw it… but I’m certainly not complaining with my win ticket.

Fascinating… and valuable research data on the power of a Grand Cross… and the Yod… the ‘Destiny aspect’ …and here is …the confirmation from the man himself, Drew Brees, in his own words,

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/83784162.html

"It was all meant to be," Brees said. "It's all destiny."

Other verifications this week, the blizzard…

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/07/AR2010020700485.html

“Mid-Atlantic plows, digs out of epic blizzard”



Okay, it's winter ...but when it gets to the point of "epic" blizzard ...then I'm going to count that as a point ...for the severe storms prediction of the month.

...bare with me, dear reader ...I'm a bit festive ...it's not every lifetime that you pick the Super Bowl Winner... three years in a row! HOOYAH! Okay, enough ego... I think I'll celebrate with a bowl of ice cream and cookies now... yes, I deserve that...

...may the peace and love of the cosmos be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment