Thursday, January 21, 2010

I PREDICTED STORMS… AND HERE IT IS… IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!



My house is about two miles from here…

Of course there will be those who will now say that God is punishing me... and my neighborhood... for my recent blasphemous articles… Actually, it’s Jupiter (a lot of it) in Pisces (water sign) still in conjunct orb to Neptune (flooding) which is still being charged by the recent energy of the Eclipse…

…the energy of the recent Eclipse of the 15th… is also still activating the Saturn Pluto square probably on through to the 23rd… a serious 5.9 aftershock has struck Haiti region again,





http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

…be calm …be alert …check your kits

I may have to take a couple of days off from writing… Long Beach is flooding a bit… not Biblical proportions yet… but a lot and it’s made a big wet mess… I’ve had to sand bag my garage entrance… and I have to mop up puddles in my studio… and it got a few old books wet and a couple of paintings… or then again… I might be rained in… and have nothing else to do between mopping… but rant and write…

…we shall see…

No comments:

Post a Comment