Friday, July 10, 2009

NOW IT’S GETTING REALLY BIZARRE… RESELLING GRAVES?!

It’s a bizarre scam (Neptune) of greed and more money (Jupiter) and as this transiting Jupiter/Neptune conjunct occurs at 26 degrees of Aquarius (ruled by Uranus, and Uranus = shocking news)… four people are arrested in Chicago for allegedly digging up bodies and then reselling the graves (Cancer, 4th House) as the Prenumbral eclipse occurs at 15 degrees of Cancer!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g_e_fmZCCG4K9wX0arcCdNia07IQD99B37FO0

“4 accused of digging bodies, reselling grave plots”

...all the words that I have in parenthesis are ‘keywords’ from an excellent astrology reference book, THE RULERSHIP BOOK, by Rex E. Bills,

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=THE+RULERSHIP+BOOK+by+Rex+E.+Bills&x=15&y=23

…it’s like my daily crossword puzzle… I read the news, check the aspects of the daily planet transits chart… and then look up the words of the headlines… and then start dropping keywords down on the aspects… and quite often it presents a clear picture of what the energies are behind the event…

I often refer to astrology as ‘God’s mechanics’… what makes the creator’s vast cosmic machine work… and if you know the mechanics of the machine… you can sometimes predict in which direction it will go… and what may happen when it gets there…

…yes… me and therapists have discussed this at length… it started at an early age… I was one of the wearisome kids always bugging adults… “…but …why?” …and I finally found the answer with astrology… in my natal chart Jupiter squares Uranus = wiseacre. …and my Sun trines Uranus = astrologers often have this aspect… ergo, Jupiter (a lot) in Virgo (details, analytical) square (wiseacre) Uranus trine Sun (astrologer)… it’s just the way I’m ‘wired’…

Baseball predictions? …today’s transits are a muddle! …but I like the transits and declinations to the LA Dodger’s starting pitcher, Chad Billingsley’s (DOB July 29, 1984) natal chart which has some powerful conjuncts and trines …so, it’s time to test this Declination theory in the field… I just bet a fiver with my online bookie that the Los Angeles Dodgers will win their game with the Milwaukee Brewers tonight…

…we shall see…

2 comments:

  1. So, wait, greed and money? Could this have affected me in the way that leaves me overdrawn at the bank, or was that my own stupidity squared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sticky planets, Mercury combust, snafus... yes, it will all affect our judgement... don't feel like the Lone Ranger..

    ReplyDelete