Friday, November 12, 2010

QUIETER DAY… NEW THINGS COMING

The dear readers and friends who have followed this column for three years now, starting with Blogit, and now also with Blogspot and Astrology World News… have followed my various rants and wisearceings, mundane astrology prognostications… and Super Bowl predictions (three win bets in a row)… and occasional spot on earthquake, storm, and bomb predictions… and from your many comments… we’ve all had fun with it. Like anything else… the more you do it… the more proficient the craft/art becomes… and with that… hopefully… some bit of maturity and spiritual evolution.

I’m getting deeper into mundane events concerning governments, natural disasters, threats to humanity, dangerous and stressful periods of time, etc… the heavy stuff. To accurately divine in those areas one must be totally impartial and without want of personal gain or results… When one can get one’s ego out of the way… meditate on the chart… and then impartially listen… and let the chart and its symbols… and perhaps one’s spiritual guides… speak to one… and then accurately record the data… that’s when the magic starts to happen… and sometimes it can be astoundingly accurate.

I am trying to get this column more serious… and more oriented toward being simply a public service… and I will try to keep the posts of my rants and opinions in the MUSINGS OF AN URBAN MYSTIC blog… but you’ll still be stuck with my fragmented… early college influence of James Joyce style… flow of thought… rambling… I try and write like I’m sitting and having a conversation with YOU, dear reader… which includes all the pauses… changes of thought… additions… asides… banter… at a sidewalk bistro over cups of espresso, cappuccino, pastries… whatever you like… which is my natal Libra nature… and, yes… my teasing and rebellious Aries Moon personality enjoys being your pontificating friend who dominates the reading… hopefully, for your entertainment, knowledge, and pleasure.

NEW THINGS ARE COMING! …probably around the last week of November I’ll be posting my first mundane astrology movies… well, slide shows for now… I’m branching out into the YouTube digital cyber space… I’ve been having fun learning about my Photoshop, Windows Movie Maker, and Power Point slide presentation computer programs…

I enjoyed my Veteran’s Day… thank you all for remembering… and here’s my salute… to my brother and sister Veterans… and to all those currently serving… wherever you are…

…may the peace and love of the cosmos be with you…

1 comment: