Thursday, June 24, 2010

WE HAVE BEEN CONNED WITH “HOPE”… AGAIN

Along with millions of others… I had ‘hope’ in 2008 with the Democrat’s election victory and new majority… and now along with millions of others… we are witness to the same old corrupt collusion of corporate, bank, oil, stock market frauds and manipulation, invented diseases and the corrupt pharmaceutical industry selling the invented cure, WMD lies, war scandals, lobbyists… etc., etc… with our government… and with all the world governments…

Some of the conspiracy theories are in fact being proven… piece by piece… How can it be otherwise? Life is just not that random… we see that in this column month after month with mundane astrology… as certain kinds of events do occur with predictable regularity when certain stressful planetary aspects are made… especially the conjunct aspects of the transiting Moon to these stressful points… and often when an exact ‘Yod’ (shaped like a pointer on the chart) formation is made by transiting planets to these stress points.

Just last week within the three day stress range periods that I posted on June 4th when earthquakes, volcano activity, and serve weather would probably occur… and they did… a 7.2M earthquake in the Indian Ocean… and then a 5.2M in my own locale… San Diego… which is 40 some miles south of my little house… then today a 5.2M earthquake 40 miles north of Ottawa, Canada… and a lot of serious flooding in other areas of the country and world… and the disastrous and as yet unstopped oil spewing into the Gulf of Mexico… and the on going wars, etc.

Dear Reader, I simply have had to take a break from it all for a few days. The left brain does the mechanics of the chart construction and aspect interpretation research… from millennia of data within the astrology research community… then the right brain does the intuiting part… for me it’s using the chart as a focal point of meditation… I open my center mind and let the chart speak to me… and if I do it right… I often get mental flashes of pictures… and sometimes audible thoughts are heard… and along with it lately… an empathy connection… often emotionally feeling the anguish of others caught in a catastrophe… I simply don’t enjoy predicting catastrophes… even if I am accurate.

…so …I’ve just been going to work and back …puttering and meditating in my yard …eating an occasional apple from the tree …and I planted some things and got my hands in the dirt and ground out some of these negative vibrations …and in this relaxed state… the brain pulls itself back together… and questions, thoughts, etc… began to click back and forth… this connects to that… that to this, etc… and it all led me to some startling revelations about… some astrologers…

For me this column has been an incredible adventure and growth as an astrologer and writer… just this past month the natal charts of some email clients helped me to finally see more things about myself that I hadn’t totally owned yet… and I deeply thank them for the sharing opportunity we all had via the email study. Those who have followed the column for the past two years or so, will of course recognize my ‘wily rascal’ ego… especially in the beginning… all in humor, though a bit dark at times, I will admit…

At a penny a click, here at Blogit… and for free now on Blogger… this column and self publishing isn’t really about money… it’s about service… If just one person reads a projected date of stress… and checks their kit… and the event does occur in their locale… and they survive because they were prepared… then this column will have served its purpose.

No… I do not pretend to be some sort of enlightened ‘master’ astrology guru… I am simply an astrologer, wiseacre writer, artist, mystic shaman, Reiki and crystal healer, and an eccentric old biker…

This column is just something I have to do… sort of like ‘self actualization’ to use a current hip phrase. Like I’ve said many times… there is always free will and choice… some choices are more harmonious and work better than others… I have Pluto (the positive side rules transformation and regeneration) in the 6th House… the house that rules “service”… and gardening, which is very therapeutic for me, is ruled by the 6th House…

Ergo, things go better in my life if I include some ‘service’ to others. If I fail to find a harmonious outlet for this energy… then it will back up into pools of negative thought, grouchy nit picking, and in general I’ll be a cranky old man type, ‘Bah! Humbug! …go away’ …and get cancer of something or other and just die. I’d rather ride my motorcycle to work and back… dig and plant in my yard… draw pictures and write… in between astrology charts… for however long my physical body has left in this 3rd dimension…

Those who have followed this column can remember the articles I have written that quote the historical facts of astrologers being councilors to royalty and heads of state… throughout recorded history. I find it ironically humorous when far right ‘politician-religion’ wing nuts utter their immediate knee jerk reaction to the subject of astrology… ‘works of the devil, heresy, etc.’

…and yet they worship and adore their conservative Icon, President Ronald Reagan …who employed personal astrologers, like Jean Dixon, for one… from the days when he was an actor in Hollywood… on through his Presidency… He also was the President who broke the 20 year cycle of American Presidents being assassinated or dying in office… by surviving…

Sometimes fore warnings of stressful times from a good astrologer can save your butt… and at other times some astrologers who take the ‘left hand’ path and enlist… at the cost of their soul… into the ranks of the ‘forces of darkness’…etc… can advise a head state… of when to take advantage of stressful transits… to advance their political agendas of ‘divide and conquer’…

Like maybe… you want your clandestine agents to stir up civil unrest… and pose as rebels and blow some people up… so you have a reason to declare martial law and take over… with rigged ‘elections’ of your puppets to come later after you have pacified things?’ …and you seek council from your highly paid ‘embedded’ secret mundane astrologer, who might advise something like, “The 26th of June… as the Uranus opposition tightens its orb to oppose Saturn and both are square to Pluto… and the Full Moon turns it into a Grand Cross… would be a powerful time to start a revolution, instigate general mayhem… or even a test of your secret earthquake enhancement machine.”

…and a few minutes after that secret meeting… the left hand path astrologer taps at his computer keyboard and enters his stock market account… and purchases Put Options (a purchased option to sell short… betting that a stock or index goes down in price) on the DJIA Index…

Am I letting secret cats out of the bag? …maybe …a few weeks ago, as I surfed the web for info on North Korean made torpedoes …I was torpedoed by a vicious ‘worm’ computer virus …clearly, someone doesn’t want me, or any other writer, to know just how easy it is to buy a North Korean made torpedo on the weapons black market… or that the secret intelligence agencies of various governments throughout the world… have used mini-submarines since WWII… a Japanese one was sunk by the US Navy during the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th 1941…

The world wide secret evil games of manipulation… by the secret few… are becoming rather obvious.

I will close with the positive note… there is individual ‘hope’… simply follow one’s heart and conscience… be yourself in a constructive and harmonious manner… and allow and give others the same freedom and respect that you want from them. Be at peace… with yourself and others… we are all consciousness… and we’re all having a physical experience in a shared third dimension… so… why not… let’s just try and play nice in the cosmic sand box?

No comments:

Post a Comment